Please join other sessional instructors for a time of connecting and discussion around the latest bargaining updates and job conditions! Let’s hear from each other and how we can work together for a better collective agreement more job security!
TSSU works and organizes on the unceded territories of the Musqueum, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh, Kwikwetlem, Katzie, Kwantlen, Qayqayt, and Stó:lo Nations.
Location: Club Ilia, SFU Burnaby
– TSSU provides childcare subsidy for members to attend TSSU event. To apply: https://www.tssu.ca/childcare/
– For Non-student TSSU members (non-upass holders), TSSU has a trial travel subsidy program that reimburses $5 per trip for members who go to union events and committee meetings. To apply: https://www.tssu.ca/2019/04/09/tssu-trial-travel-subsidy-april-aug-2019/
– Accessible and gendered washrooms available on the same floor.
– We encourage members to refrain from wearing perfumes or any scents to the event.
– We also encourage members to not wear and carry any nut products due to allergies.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any specific needs and any suggestion on how we can make the event more accessible.